Why do you need a Digital Strategy?

Your customers are online. They are searching for, reading and talking about your brand. Digital marketing is changing all the time and we can help you maintain a viable, competitive web presence.
With our digital strategy, we'll help your online marketing efforts align with your business goals. You'll see demonstrable improvement almost immediately through key performance indicators (KPI).
Read our step-by-step strategy-building approach below, or contact us to find out how we can help with your online marketing goals.
01
1

Digital Plan - Understanding the Objectives

Businesses are often not optimally utilizing their existing resources to generate more sales or to reach more customers. Our first step in establishing a digital plan is to work with our clients to understand their needs. In the complex world of marketing, a good strategy will always include brand awareness, sales and advocacy. Let us help you establish specific goals.

Competitor Analysis

What are the gaps in your digital strategy? What are the gaps in your competitors' strategies? What are their strengths and weaknesses? What are yours? The Ismoip team will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your competitors to develop a winning strategy.
01
2
01
3

User Experience - Design & Technical Assessment

Investing time and money to generate traffic is of no use if your digital assets, such as your website or landing pages, are not converting traffic into new leads.
Applying our knowledge of your business goals, your competition and the market, we will assess the user experience of your website, and with your presence in the digital domain in general. This involves, but is not limited to, an evaluation of your website, mobile website, landing pages and social media profiles. Your existing data and performance indicators will further help our strategists to find strategy gaps.

Digital Strategy Execution Process

Now that we know your business objectives, KPIs and strategy gaps, we can create an execution plan. This involves prioritizing various online initiatives by comparing cost of implementation with expected business benefits.
Initiatives will include a re-design of your website with the goal of capturing more leads and increasing conversions; creating a mobile-responsive website to increase mobile conversions; and implementing search engine marketing best practices – including SEO (search engine optimization) and paid Google Adwords, social engagement campaigns (on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc), content marketing, guest blogging and much more.
01
4
01
5

Online Media Plan

Once we know the potential ROI and benefit of each digital tactic, we will allocate your online marketing budget accordingly.
Generally, we follow an 80:20 rule – that is, allocating 80% of the budget to capture more readily available leads and using the remaining 20% to grow a larger customer base in the long-term.
The execution matrix developed in step 3 helps brands much more easily and efficiently allocate their digital marketing budget.

Roadmap with Next Steps

We now have the plan. We know the budget. We know our priorities. So let's move forward with an effective and clear step-by-step roadmap for your brand’s digital identity. Let's sell to more people, more often.
01
6
01
7

Measurement & Sensitivity

A plan should and will include best-, average- and worst-case scenarios in case of uncertainties. The outcome of marketing efforts is also dependant on external variables which are often ignored – variables like adjustments in search engine algorithms, fluctuations in advertising rates, and changes in competitor strategies. We make sure that your digital strategy takes these factors into account so that nothing is left to chance.
Web Analytics